Parents State Championship Video

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

JessMom

Proud Parent
Finally finished the video. I had missed her bar routine completely! Thankfully one of the girls on the team taped everything and I got it from her, along with some better shots and angles of everything else!

Just wanted to share!

YouTube - USAIGC State Championship 2009

Quick watch it before youtube pulls my audio . . LOL

Good Luck to all the girls competing this weekend!:D

She did great!! Loved the video and the song. I cracked up and you telling us to watch quick before it was pulled. LOL. Really cute routines and she did awesome. :D

Really great job, she'd fit in great in our Quebec system, they can do any level at any age and have their own music.

She could go far with her talents.

Wow! I am so impressed! Those routines were AWESOME!!! My dd will be so envious of that floor routine, she would love to be able to do all of that !! Great job and a big CONGRATS!!:D

She did awesome! Congrats to her! I'm amazed at the difference between that and USAG!

Wow!!! She did GREAT!!! I love her moves!!!! She looks like she's having a great time out there!!! Congratulations!!!:D

Congrats to Jess! She looked awesome out there. I love her routines - they are so cute! Is she switching to USAG now? Looks like she's a solid Level 6 for sure.

Meg

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back