Parents State Meet Results

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

State Meet was last weekend and Cate had a great time. Scores were pretty much what we expected. Her Aunt and Uncle were able to attend so she was really happy.

Scores:

Bars- 7.85
Beam- 8.250
Floor- 9.0 12th place
Vault- 9.525 4th place

34.65 AA

Senior Girls took 1st place in State!

So season is over for us and back to training. She has this weekend off as we are hosting the 8-9-10 meet this weekend. The first practice after States was a blast, so things are going well.

Good luck to those who still have states coming up!

Videos are posted.:D

Congrats those are great scores.

DD did not make it to state in MN the score is 35. She is ok with not making she scored very consistent and picked up big skills. So she is on to Level 8 skills.

She loves the first few practices after end of season. They are always a blast. Best wishes on your new skills. I know it will be a great summer for all.

Last edited:
She did a great job, wonderful scores. She is a powerful vaulter. It must be lovely to be moving on to training skills rather than perfecting routines.

COngratualtions on the season.

Congratulations to Cate! What a fantastic vault score. She must be having fun getting to learn new skills now. Our gym is hosting the Level 8, 9, 10 State meet this weekend too (Virginia). I will be working all day on Sunday so getting to see Levels 9 and 10 compete.

Congrats to her!! Glad she had a great season. And too funny---our gym is hosting the Optional State meet too (here it's levels 7 through 10). Few more weeks before we're working all new skills, but Beth's looking forward to a break from routines!

AWESOME! Congrats, especially the vault...amazing! Funnt thing...our gym is hosting the NJ 8,9 & 10 states this weekend too! I am working all day Sunday...call me crazy!

I thought for sure I had commented here, but can't see my response!

Congratulations out to Cate! She did a great job, great scores and onto bigger and better skills now, right?

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back