Parents States...broken foot... drama rama!!!

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Hey everyone! Haven finished her season this past weekend. She won states with a 37.875 and was very happy. Our gym lost our title however and finished second. Our girls had a serious case of beam falls. It was just plain weird. They were going down one after another.

Yesterday, Haven broke her foot jumping over the beam during conditioning. She is in the gymnasts-best-friend-boot for about a month or so. I am hoping it wont interfere too much with her TOPS preperations. It is amazing how she has lost some abilities thru the season while focusing on competing.

Overall, it was a wonderful season. Haves went undefeated this year. We hope EVERYONE rox their states and regionals and HOPEFULLY nationals meets. AND ENJOY SPRING BREAKS!!!!!

Jen

Congrats on her for winning states!! Wow! 2nd Place Team is amazing as well! They should be proud. Things happen and they obviously had a bad beam day. Maybe next year! :D

Sending her healing vibes for her foot. Luckily a lot of that TOPS stuff is upper body strength. I always think it is better to break a foot than a wrist, at least from a gymnastics standpoint.

Oh my! Sorry about that foot breaking! But whew! At least it happened after States! Although,, now, it sounds like it may set her back for her TOPS prep. Man! When do these kids EVER get a phase where they can just chill??!!

Anyhow, hope she can continue to condition well for TOPS, and that her foot heals quickly.

CONGRATS on the awesome States results! :)

Congrats on that awesome States result. Too bad on the broken foot, hope she heals fast and well. Good luck for the TOps training.

How great to win state and go undefeated all year!!! That's awesome!!! Tell her congrats!!! Would love to see video of state! ;) Sorry she broke her foot...it's wierd the little things that happen. I hope she has a fast recovery!!!

Congrats to Haven on a great, undefeated season & topping it off by winning states!!! Totally awesome!!! Hope her foot heals quickly, thank goodness it happened after her season was done!

I'm so sorry about her broken foot but am impressed with your daughter! Good for her! Naomi is working on doing the same thing. She is undefeated so far this year, has one more regular meet and then state. She is already working on tops again, too. Man, what a lot of work! I really hope your daughter's foot heals quickly. Let us know how she does with tops. I hope it turns out to be a great summer for her despite the rough start. ;)

Congratulations Haven! Way to go on the undefeated season. Hope that the boot comes off soon and doesn't drive her nuts too much, lol. Down time drives every gymnast crazy!

thanks so much for all the well wishes. she is pretty darn sore today. has lots of what if questions....what if i lose my new beam series? what if i lose my blind? what if what if what if. lol Nothing you can do i told her!!!!

her coaches said she can actually come in just half days for next few weeks... i am gonna def use this time to get her ready for her 4th grade state proficiency tests.

Congrats to the state champ what an awesome score!!! So sorry that she broke her foot.Ouch!Hope a speedy recovery.

Hey Jen, so sorry to hear about Haven's injury, but the timing of it is not too bad. Congratulations on a great season and good luck for TOPS! We have our state meet this weekend and the girls cant wait to move on to new skills!

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back