Parents states

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

M

medic3188

Well we just got back from the Florida gold championships. Amber had a great meet. They started with bars, and you all know this has been a struggle all year. She got a 8.75-her best ever. First time doing the entire routine without a spot or a fall.
Then they went to Beam- she has been fighting that stand up on the mount all season long. I help my breath the entire time. She stood up then lost her balance and did a couple of bobbles until she got her balance. But she didnt fall and got a 9.1- another personal best.
Then it was floor. The judge was very tough . She had a few steps here,her legs were not together in her backward roll-so she ended up with a 8.5. She was pretty upset , she wanted at least a 9.0 to beat her best of a 8.9.
Then she went to vault. She started the season with a 9.5 and 9.4 back to back and then it dropped to a 9.0 and 8.9 . Well she got it back with a 9.55-also a personal best.
This gave her an overall of 35.9-her season's highest overall.
She has another meet in three weeks and then AAU nationals on June 30th in disney. It has been a great season for her. I am so proud.

Congratulations on an awesome meet !!! Yea Amber :) :applause::applause::applause::applause:

:applause::jump: Awesome job to Amber - Congratulations on soooooo many personal bests, and super job on getting her highest All-Around!!!!:applause::jump:

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back