Stick It movie review

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Hi, Did you guys catch the "Stick It" movie review out recently? The author did not like the movie at all. It's interesting. The link to the article is posted on Link Removed (scroll down that page).

Gym Chat
Link Removed

I didn't, but most of the reviews I've heard said it was the perfect teenage girl movie...and that's what the theater was full of. I went w/six of my bf's on opening night and we loved it and had a blast!

I bought the movie this past week when it came out on DVD for my gymnast daughter, and I watched it last night to preview it for her. It was cute, funny, and get me laughing.. I felt it was good, and told the inside story.
Best part of it all was that my the girl my sister competed with when they were 8-12 was in the movie as Mina's stunt gymnast, Kate Stopper! That was amazing!! :)

That's cool. I haven't bought it yet, but I want to. But hey, I'm 15. I always need money! lol

I had to buy it for gymbabi, she loved it when we first saw it, and could hardly wait for it to be on video. I think the part where the judges try to do routines is great. That is a good way to look at it and be less nervous.

when i went to watch it

when i went to watch "stick it" we went as a gym group and there was us and two other people and for christmas i got it

I got it for Christmas too, and I wathced it 4 times over break.

Our gym had a special viewing set-up in the local movie theater that the parents did for us. It was awesome I bought the movie the day it came out, and my moms co-worker bought another one in florida were Haley the main actor signed it!!

heyy

I went to see it with my team, we all loved it!!!! We all give it out for b-days to each other... I love that movie, it's awesome!!!:cool::D;):)

I Love It!!

I love Stick It! I haven't seen the review but I LOVE the movie! i went 2 see it with some of my BFF's and we laughed so hard...we always joke around that we are going 2 do buttaharas in our recitals instead of our real vaults...sometimes in practice we do buttaharas for fun!! I love the movie...I have practically memorized it...one of my BFF's MaggiesRanda and i have a lot of fun quoting that movie!!!:D :D :D :D :D

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back