Still no TOPS results here....DD is getting discouraged :-(

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

lovofu

Proud Parent
Hard to explain to an 8 year old why we don't know yet...Coaches are out of town, perhaps you are not on the list, when they know they'll call etc isn't cutting it anymore.....Sigh...maybe we'll find out when they post it on the USAG site LOL.

Hope she did well enough in her one test she did

Handstand 30 Seconds
Run 3.23
Cast 5 (9/10)
Rope Climb (5.23)
Vertical Jump (15.4)
Press Handstand (5/5 10 pts)
Leg Flexibility (14/14)
Bridge (5/5)
Leg Lift 20

Maybe today

K

STill no TOPS results here...DD is getting discouraged!

Hard to explain to an 8 year old why we don't know yet...Coaches are out of town, perhaps you are not on the list, when they know they'll call etc isn't cutting it anymore.....Sigh...maybe we'll find out when they post it on the USAG site LOL.

Hope she did well enough in her one test she did

Handstand 30 Seconds
Run 3.23
Cast 5 (9/10)
Rope Climb (5.23)
Vertical Jump (15.4)
Press Handstand (5/5 10 pts)
Leg Flexibility (14/14)
Bridge (5/5)
Leg Lift 20

Maybe today

K

I merGED both of the threads. Whilst I appreciate your need we do not like multiple threads about the same thing. There are many current TOPs threads that this could be posted in. Only your coach can give you the results.

Tough position to be in, but I'm sure you'll hear soon. If her scores are as indicated by other posters, I think she's pretty securely within the qualifying range of scores, but I can understand why you wouldn't want to let her know that and get her hopes up. Just try to keep her busy with lots of other fun activities and remind her that her coaches are probably learning all kinds of cool new things to help her with her gymnastics while they are away. It's possible that they don't even know what's going on at this point.
Maybe some pool time, back to school shopping, family games/movies, or fun craft projects would help her turn her focus to something else for at least a little while?

Congratulations! How exciting to get to go to the ranch. Good Luck at national testing. We are having record heat (and drought) in Houston so be prepared for a blast of summer, we should still be in the ninetys in October.

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back