Stinky Wristbands

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

hehe

My daughter, a level 10, refuses to wash her wristbands during season....The stand upright on their own!

That made me laugh! Seems like just about everyone has stinky wristbands...they are just one of those things! haha :p

I had to get a new washable grip bag because mine stank so my Mom and I went to Michaels and bought a DIY kit for a purse but I use it as grip bag. We put letters on it so it has a joke between my coach and I on it! Everyone loves it! :cool:

Mine are disgustiong but I don't want to wash them. I love when they are still chalky from the previous bar practice. lol. We use soo much chalk though. My gym is like covered in chalk. Some people use chalk for every event lol

I’m so glad someone resurrected this thread! Only recently I discovered that my DD’s wristbands totally reek! (she's been using them for over a year) She usually keeps her grip bag in her locker in the gym, but one day I had to run in to throw some extra tape in there. I opened the bag and felt that they were all crusty and I don’t know why I thought to smell them…OMG! Really? My 8 year old sweats like that? On her WRISTS?

I bought her 2 extra pairs…she won’t change them :confused:

Last edited:
Just FYI-
OUr coach requires our boys to wash their wrist bands. He actually had a gymnast with a rip, and blood on the wrist bands who refused to wash them. The bacteria growing on those thigns caused a blood infection. Very disgusting. So we wash them quite a bit, and he has 2-3 pairs to wear.

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back