strengths

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

G

gracefulone

What are you really good at? connecting bars routines, getting a powerful run, being really flexible, tumbling(front/back)? I'm reallyflexible, but my bars always go well and I've always felt comfotable on the beam.

im really good at power in everything. bars is good too cuz bent legs are always my worst enemy... i hate the way they look so i try to keep as tight as possible and that always helps everything else. I love bars and tumbling :)

Coaching

I used to be pretty good at pommels, floor, and vault...now I'm a good coach. I would really like to be able to spend more time coaching and less time managing the gym.

Bars. Thats like my favorite favorite. In like 5th grade we always used to swing on the monkey bars and my friends mom always told me I was part monkey lol. I'm pretty powerful too. Dance is my weak part. haha.

gymgymgymnast08, what's up with you and really old posts lately? :)

i think...well i know that my best event is vault and floor but i think my best strength is that i have really good form and i don't even try hard to.

I've always felt comfortable on the beam. I have really great balance :) And I love dance so really try to make the best of floor.

Well I dont know if this counts but im really good at falling, and making a fool out of myself... seriously though, tumbling and vault I have more power than grace.

i feel like i do well on all events but my floor tumbling isn't as good as it used to be because i broke my feet and was out for 3 months and it scares me sometimes but i think i am good at slow tumbling. i love every event though and i feel comfortable on each one :)

i feel like i do well on all events but my floor tumbling isn't as good as it used to be because i broke my feet and was out for 3 months and it scares me sometimes but i think i am good at slow tumbling. i love every event though and i feel comfortable on each one :)

Did you break ur feet while tumbling?

yeah, i was doing a round off three back handspring back tuck and landed next to the floor. on cement. i broke all my toes, my left ankle, right heel, and i had bone bruising in both heels. that happened june 12 of last year (two days before school got out) and they still hurt when i run a long ways, and when we do a lot of tumbling but the doctor said they will hurt until im done growing so it doesn't surprise me, it is still kinda scary to tuble but i'm working on it. :)

yeah, i was doing a round off three back handspring back tuck and landed next to the floor. on cement. i broke all my toes, my left ankle, right heel, and i had bone bruising in both heels. that happened june 12 of last year (two days before school got out) and they still hurt when i run a long ways, and when we do a lot of tumbling but the doctor said they will hurt until im done growing so it doesn't surprise me, it is still kinda scary to tuble but i'm working on it. :)

The good thing is you came back on track really fast! And were all proud of you! It hasnt even been a year and you have have 98% or your tumbling back. Better than half our class, give yourself more credit sometimes! And belive in yourself.

i was never felxible so had to rely on strenght. bars and vault were always easiest for me i could use strenght on bars and make it look like i wasnt trying at all and my speed (i do aths also) and block on vault ment i could do well there

I think I already posted my stuff on here but whatever. I don't think I said it all. Bars is my best event. Beam I can land connections. Floor I can tumble. Vault I can usually vault. Its just dance and dance and dance that I can't do. I think if I was a man gymnast it might be better for me. I guess they don't dance as much as we do? Idk I never was a man gymnast lol

I'm pretty clean too, and even though I'm small, I'm strong and fairly flexible.
I'm also as stubborn as hell and I hate losing, but that can be a bad thing too!

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back