1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

String beds

Discussion in 'Trampoline & Tumbling (TRA)' started by LucyTRA, Apr 21, 2017.

  1. LucyTRA

    LucyTRA Verified Coach Verified Coach Gymnast Former Gymnast Judge

    Likes Received:
    United Kingdom United Kingdom
    image.jpg My club is being displaced from the building we have been in for EVER, but one of the benefits is that the company kicking us out is getting us new equipment. We have to provide them with a list of what we need, along with suppliers and costings. One of the things we wanted to get along with standard webbed tranpolines was a different kind of bed, which I've only ever heard being called a 'Canadian string' before - but idk if that's an official term!

    From a bit of googling I've found what looks like the type of bed I'm referring to, but only one like ONE website (and surprise surprise, it's in Canada.) I have seen beds like this before in the UK, they certainly used to have one at Heathrow gymnastics, and I think they had/have them at a prominent club just north of London too.

    Does anyone know where I could find one or if I'm calling by the wrong name or something and that's why I'm not getting any more results?

    Thanks in advance!

    This is a close up of what I'm talking about

  2. wandrewsjr

    wandrewsjr Verified Coach Verified Coach Proud Parent

    Likes Received:

Share This Page