Summer Camps!

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

I will be going to lake owen week 7. Anyone going that week? this will be my first gymnastics camp, and im alittle nervous!!!

I will hopefully be going to Lake Owen with a couple of my friends and also hopefully a local college one too.:)

I see your from WISCONSIN if you are looking for a good camp, I would try Whitewater Gymnastics Camp. I got a lot out of it, last year and it was a bast, and the price wasn't bad at all. :)

I'm going to IGC week seven, I do believe...

But now I'm afraid. I really hope I get bunked with nice girls o.o

Maybe I'll go to Lake Owen next year if I dun like IGC, it's closer to home anyway (Illinois ftw!)

Is anyone going to university of Wisconsin whitewater gymnastics camp? I might get to go this summer so i was wondering if it's a good camp. It will be my first over night camp out side of Canada!!!!!

I went last year. I thought it was a FANTASTIC camp and very fun and good price. :):)

has anyone ever been to/going to the Arkansas University Razorback Gymnastics Camp? I might go this summer as a 12 yr old level 5, and it would be my first camp. :) thx

I'm going to USGTC (U.S. Gymnastics Training Camp)
can't wait! This is my first year, has anyone gone there before? Is it fun?:)
:):):):):):):):)lol

I'm leaving tomorrow for woodward, PA.

I'm psyched! Since I'll be competing at National Qualifiers in a couple weeks, the timing couldn't be better, especially considering the coaching staff at woodward includes Slava Boiko (Kevin Tan's coach) and Rustam Sharipov (Jonathan Horton's and Steven Legendre's coach).

I will be going to OSU gymnastics camp!! Has anyone heard of it?? Anyone going??

I am a level 7, and I am going to woodward (in PA) for the 2nd time. I went last year with 2 or 3 girls from my gym and i loved it. not only did i get a lot of new skills, i had fun too!! this year, we got like 15 girls to go, so we could take a coach!!

I am a level 7, and I am going to woodward (in PA) for the 2nd time. I went last year with 2 or 3 girls from my gym and i loved it. not only did i get a lot of new skills, i had fun too!! this year, we got like 15 girls to go, so we could take a coach!!

yea like our whole team minus me =[ poo. my parents said they wouldnt pay for it.

I am going to international gymnastics camp this saturday! I don't know what week that is???? i am soo excited to go but i am sad because my back really hurts for some reason right now... :(:(:(

I'm going to Lake Owen which is the most awesomest summer camp.(My opinon)I'm also going to a camp at my own gym a week befor I go to Lake Owen.:D:):D:D:D:):D:D

Just got home from Woodward, and it was awesome! All my kids who went (there were 9 of them) really got a lot out of it, as did I. I even got a chance to work on my vault for NatQuals coached by Kevin Tan and Slava Boiko.

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back