Summer camps!

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Hi, Im 17 and a current high school junior. Im a former club gymnasts thats been doing high school gymnastics. This summer I am probably going to a gymnastics summer camp. I live in Washington and am looking into Woodward West which looks great but I also wanted to know what camps there are in Florida. I would like a camp thats at least 5 days. Also not next month, at least July or August.

Also has anyone been to a college summer camp? Do you prefer college or not college summer camp?

I would love to go to University of Georgia's Summer Camp, I saw them win Nationals once again! But of course the camp is full already

Campers of the Northwest

:D. You might try checking out University of Washington camp which is held late July or first week of August. I know a couple L10s that have adopted that camp for years and have loved it. They keep their numbers low too. Also you might try Oregon State as I have heard some positive response from some gymnasts that attended last year.

OK thanks, il check it out

also has anyone been to Woodward? how was your experience? how much gymnastics time did you get a day about? and what did you learn?

I went to a college camp at the University of West Virginia several years ago when I was still a gymnast and I loved it. I had also been to camps at IGC and Parkettes, but the college camp was by far the best. There is a lot of gymnastics and less of the extras that the bigger camps have, but you learn a ton and the gyms and the coaches are top notch. The college coaches are usually there coaching which is a great experience and they bring in other local coaches as well. Definitely check into local college programs.

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back