WAG Summer Camps

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Jswatosh

Proud Parent
Hi, looking for suggestions for high performance summer camps specifically in region 5 area. Any advice based on experience would be appreciated!

need a little more information, what level is your dd currently (some camps are for optional or compulsory only). And to be clear, you are not referring to the Region 5 camps, run by R5 and need qualifying scores to get in (must have your own coach present at camps)......you are asking about normal summer camps run by gyms in R5 area correct?

need a little more information, what level is your dd currently (some camps are for optional or compulsory only). And to be clear, you are not referring to the Region 5 camps, run by R5 and need qualifying scores to get in (must have your own coach present at camps)......you are asking about normal summer camps run by gyms in R5 area correct?
DD level 8 training 9/10
Correct, looking at summer camps region 5 area and not the region5 camp itself

We are in the same area and my dd is level 8 too training level 9. The college camps around here are pretty good but they are all day camps now. So that means that someone has to take off work and pay hotel fees. I haven't found anything yet for my dd so I'm going to follow this post.

University of Wisconsin Whitewater has a strong high performance camp that is overnight. Not sure if it is full or not. Same with University of Illinois Champaign used to have a high performance camp that I heard good things about. University of Illinois Chicago sadly had their gymnastics team pulled, so I doubt they still have a camp, but they also used to have an overnight camp with plenty of level 9s and 10s attending.

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back