Summer holidays.....

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

My gym goes on holiday for all seven weeks of the summer holidays:(((( I was wondering if someone out there could help by making me a diet plan and a home training plan? I would really appreciate your help., my strength is quite good but I would like some good core exercises to get a six pack! I'm 14 by the way:)

Last edited by a moderator:
at 14 you should not be dieting !

Eat plenty of salads and fruit instead of take aways. As for conditioning, Pink and fluffy's gym doesn't stop ( they only take 2 weeks off at Crimble) but she comes to Family Zumba with me ( great fun) and she does chins, sit ups, leg lifts etc on her own.. She has also strated doing the warm ups / conditioning on this dutch channel on youtube which she loves.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Stdb6acajX4&feature=c4-overview&playnext=1&list=TLyPS97H_c03g

We also spend a lot of time at the beach ( we are coastal) swimming and surfing

I removed your weight and height, those are things we do not discuss on the CB. If you want nutrition advice there is a great thread about what gymnasts need to eat to stay fit and strong stickied in the parents forum. Our gym closed for over two months every summer, I just kept my girls busy with other activities, they never lost skills,

I would practice on the trampoline if you have one. Run or jog. Practice good leg splits, bad leg splits, and straddle splits. For an ab workout all I do are leg lifts. I do about 100-150 a day when I remember.
gymnastics=10% talent 90% hard work

Last edited by a moderator:
amblan01 we do not ever post about diets here, I stated this in the post above yours. Please do not write about those topics here, those topics are for discussion with doctors.

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back