Super good news for the torn ACL!!

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

So i got cleared to start working back over 4-6 weeks! Its only been 3 months since my surgery and thats amazing!!

Ok, so i'll start at the beginning.
For those who don't know, i tore my ACL the week before westerns, tried to compete but it gave out on beam (first event) and that was the end of my westerns experience so i had surgery the last week of may and i've been working hard on physical therapy and stuff really really hard!!!

And now all of my hard work has paid off!! Not last friday but the friday before i had an appt with my doctor and she told me that i was amazing and that my knee was really strong and that i could start working back over a 4-6 week period!!! So this week i got to do roundoff backhandspring layouts to my back off the tumble trak into the pit and while it doesn't sound like much, its soooo good to be able to flip again!!! In 6 weeks (with a little help... :)) i should be back to normal!!!!

Happy days for me!!

WOW! thats AWESOME! i have a torn TFCC in my wrist right now so i know what you mean be your happy to be back!
im long waiting surgery and all that good stuff..
glad to hear that ur back!

oh my gosh!!! that is AMAZING! i hope you come back just as strong as you left ;) i hope i have that fast of a recover! what did you get done in surgery?? like how did they repair you ACL?

Last edited:
Wow, that's such great news :). I'm glad things are going so well, good luck with your continued recovery! :D

Last edited:
That is wonderful news. And is fantastic that you didnt lose your spirt along the way. Keep up the hard work, it's paying off.

Good for you!!!! :) That is great to hear and what a example you are for the young gymmies at your club--hope your season goes just as well!

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back