Parents Supportive summer sandals

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

RTT2

Proud Parent
The snow has me dreaming of summer, which reminds me that this year I really want to find supportive flip flops for the kids. I usually get them a pair of Keen sandals with straps, and some flip flops for something easy to slide in and out of to go to the gym, but I really want to find something with arch support. For myself I buy Spenco flip flops, which have great arch support, but they don't make them for kids. Any good flip flop recommendations?

The snow has me dreaming of summer, which reminds me that this year I really want to find supportive flip flops for the kids. I usually get them a pair of Keen sandals with straps, and some flip flops for something easy to slide in and out of to go to the gym, but I really want to find something with arch support. For myself I buy Spenco flip flops, which have great arch support, but they don't make them for kids. Any good flip flop recommendations?

Chaco Sandals - I have the cloud version. Expensive but well worth the cost! They have amazing arch support in them. However, they are not flip flops, but still easy to get on and off.

My kids always loved REEF flip flops and think they make some models with arch support. Adidas and Nike slides also give a little more support compared to most flip flops.

For kids, Birkenstock (Gizeh for cork based; Gizeh Essential for the waterproof/eva one).

As an adult, I love the Aetrex flip flops. They are seriously the best, most comfortable flip flop I have ever worn. They basically took the Lynco orthotics and put a flip flop on top of it.

I think Chaco only makes flip flops in the adult sizes. The kid sizes are just the regular sandals.

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back