Surgery tomorrow!!

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Hey guyss!!!
Lots of u may no...or not, that im having bunion surgery tomorrow! :eek:
Its on both feet and Im soo excited...but then again Im TERRIFIED:melodramatic:
Im hoping and praying that everything goes as planned, and that i recover fast...so i can get back to gymnastics (and walking :rolleyes:)
I would love ur hope and prayers!!
If there is a surgery fairy...send me one please!!!
:D

Lots of luck tomorrow. I know a few people who have had that surgery and were so happy afterwards. I hope you have a quick recovery and are back in the gym in no time :)

Best of luck, the results from that surgery are usually very good. Take it easy over xmas and you'll be doing great in the New Year.

Sending you the healing fairy.

Yeah, i have a bunion too and i'm going to have to have surgery some time and i'm wondering what the recovery is going to be like, so if you could just give me updates and tell me what it was like, that would be great. :)

All the best to you, for a successful surgery and a super-smooth recovery. You'll be back to gym in no time, so enjoy the time off if you can! I have needed to have my own bunions lopped off for many years now, but just haven't gotten around to it. Good for you for getting it done now. You heal quicker when you are younger. :)

Yeah, i have a bunion too and i'm going to have to have surgery some time and i'm wondering what the recovery is going to be like, so if you could just give me updates and tell me what it was like, that would be great. :)

No problem! I can send u pictures as time goes on if u want :)

And thanks so much guys! Im glad that everybody seems to say that people are usually satisfied with their results..thats a relief! :relieved:
Whats funny is that Im actually more scared of the IV than the surgery itself! :uvula:
Im just tired of having blood drawn from the same vein (ive had it drawn 3 times in the past 4 days!) and im worried that my vein will collapse since my mom has VERY thin veins that collapse once a needle is stuck in them...ouch!

thanks!!!

Hopefully they have you drink that stuff that makes you all loopy before doing the IV - then you really don't care too much what they do to you :D

Thanks so much guys!!!
The surgeon said that the surgery went beautifully!!
I'm on painkillers and my feet feel numb,so no pain yet!
They gave me a cane :eek: which I hate cuz it makes me feel SO old!!
They also gave me a vicadin perscription which is really intense...hardcore, lol
I just hope it's not addictive...I don't want to be hooked on painkillers:(
I dont like being helpless...but I no that it's only for a while and I'll be really happy when I'm recovered,so I'm not complaining! :D
Thanks again for all the good lucks and have HAPPY HOLIDAYS!!!!
PHP:

That sounds great. Vicodin is addictive, but only if you keep taking it after the prescription runs out!!! When you need pain relief, like now, it is a great choice.

Take it very easy, give your body a chance to heal and do let people look after you.

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back