Taking G.E.D. tomarrow....

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

You'll do fine. Everyone finds exams stressful, you will not be alone in that feeling. I'll be sending good strong karma your way.

You Got It! But Good Luck!

Wow I just know your gonna do great! Im gonna take mine next year (when im old enough).:D:):p:slaphappy::veryhappy::eek:ptimist::laughing::yes:

Thanks guys, I hope I do pass. I've been studying hard.

It isn't as easy as people think nowdays. I heard 30% of high school graduates that test the new exam fail.:(

hey good luck!!! but what is a g-e-d????
Thanks.:)
It's a test. I think it stands for general education diploma.... It's kinda like a long SAT test, but you also have to write an essay and do some other stuff.

After I pass this test,( hopefully) I can pass my driving test than I can try get a job at a gym.

"Taking G.E.D. tomarrow...."

That was funny. Good luck with the test...BTW, it's 'tomorrow':D (just in case you weren't joking;))

I actually think I did pretty good.:D I'm one third done now. I have to take some tests tonight and then some tomarrow.

Keep the luck coming! lol

Hey... Teamdad was referring to the fact that you spelled "tomorrow" wrong in your original post! Hope you do well on the remainder of your exam!

Hey... Teamdad was referring to the fact that you spelled "tomorrow" wrong in your original post! Hope you do well on the remainder of your exam!
Oh, I see. lol
Learning Japanese messed up my spelling somewhat.

I'm not sure If I passed the math part tonight.:(

I'll find out in threes weeks I guess.

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back