TBT Invite

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

G

gymnellie

We will be traveling to Florida next weekend for the TBT Invite! Is anyone else going to be there? Dd will be competing on Sunday at 11:30. We have family in the area so we will be doing a little visiting while we are there. I can't wait to go and my dd is really excited to be competing in fl.

We live in FL...YMCA Challengers in Stuart FL and we will be there. DD competing level 10 on Saturday at 11:30. Really big meet with lots of stellar competition. Where are you from?

We are from TN. I grew up in Fl though, so I always love to go back there. We will be in Okeechobee on Saturday or we would come up and watch the other girls. Our team has girls competing on saturday, no level 10's though. Dd goes to Clarksville Elite, I think that on the roster for TBT they just have CEGC. My dd is a PO. Good luck to your dd! I hope she does well!

Same to you. It is a good meet. Usually have some good vendors as well. We don't don prep op so you won't see any of our girls in that session.

When do you leave for TBT? We are going up Friday night, competing Saturday at 11:30, then going home. Hope you have a great trip and a great meet.

We are leavng TN early Friday morning, like at 4:00 a.m., and we will get to my grandmothers about 7:00 p.m. We are driving so that we don't have to spend so much on airfare and so that we don't have to rent a vehicle once we get there. We are trying to make the trip as inexpensive as possible. Saturday we will spend the day in Okeechobee with my sister and her kiddo's. Then on Sunday, dd competes at 11:30 and afterwards we are headed home. So it will be a very exhausting trip, but it will be great to see my nephews and my sister! Hope you have a great meet also! good Luck.

I watched her video's on you tube and she was awesome! Mahaila did great also, considering she hasn't had a very big season. She got 6th AA.

Vault: 9.05 No place
Beam: 9.0 5th place
Bars: 9.0 5th place
Floor: 8.7 No place
AA: 35.75 AA 6th Place

There was a gym there called Gym Unlimited, not sure where they are from, but they were incredible! There girls were getting 38 AA and 1st, 2nd, and 3rd on everything! It was crazy! But DD had fun and she thinks she did great, so it was a pretty good meet. We were finished in under 3 hours! That is the shortest meet we have ever been to. It must be very well organized.

Congratulations to Chloe!

The TBT meet is well run. Mike McCabe is the meet director and he does our meet as well. Our session was quick too but we had lots of scratches which happens more in Level 10. Your dd did have an awesome meet. We had a gym called Docksiders in our session and they were taking a lot of the upper placements. TBT is a strong team in FL so Chloe was glad she could hang.

By the way, I sat behind some level 9 parents from TN,,,maybe from your gym and they were very nice and cheered Chloe on (I was the only parent from my gym - our other 10's scratched) and I was really lonely. They helped me cheer. If they are from your gym, tell them thanks!

Were they wearing purple or green? Our level 9's wear purple and black leo's with a little lime green thrown in. The parents usually wear purple or green shirts. If it was our parents I will tell them.

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back