WAG Team sparkle

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

I am sure many of you have loved watching the team sparkle videos on YouTube. I am also sure that some of you know that the team, and their coach Rochelle, have moved around a few clubs in the London area. Well it now seems that team sparkle is no more and the girls are training at various clubs in the region, and none of them with Rochelle.

Does anyone know where Rochelle is coaching. I just loved watching her gymnasts, they all have such beautiful shapes on skills and the most beautiful choreography.

I fear I may have team sparkle withdrawal issues

Not sure where Rochelle is - I had assumed she was with the likes of Becky Bell, but apparently not according to her youtube!
Aasha is back at Heathrow now.

There is one club which I think Rochelle has done choreography for in London so I wonder if she is there! Can't think what it is called off the top of my head!

Becky bell, catherine Lyons et al are all at Europa. No idea where Rochelle is, there aren't many London clubs left for her to go to! There's only really aspire, heathrow, east London and Europa that produce elite track gymnasts.

She seems to be a fantastic coach, but as a parent all this club hopping would worry me.

Well as there are some big meets in the next few weeks it will be very interesting to see how everything looks for the team sparkle girls, I hope they all continue to be successful and happy in their new gyms. Becky Bell looked fab in her compulsory 3 meet.

I agree the gym hopping must be very stressful.

Hopefully Rochelle will find a home gym somewhere that is a good fit for her.

a kind of update I suppose...
Just came across a video on youtube from 28th Feb this year and Rochelle popped up on it in a Tolworth t-shirt - so looks like she is actually still there!

I've just realised that the video was uploaded on 28th Feb but it doesn't necessarily mean it was filmed this year! Might have assumed too much!

Well as there are some big meets in the next few weeks it will be very interesting to see how everything looks for the team sparkle girls, I hope they all continue to be successful and happy in their new gyms. Becky Bell looked fab in her compulsory 3 meet.

I agree the gym hopping must be very stressful.

Hopefully Rochelle will find a home gym somewhere that is a good fit for her.

Rochelle is still coaching at europa. She was their with catherine lyons at the english champs. Dont no about all the girls but becky bell is defenatly with a diffrent coach but still at europa and aasha kimptons website says she is at heathrow but didnt compete at the english so dont no if she is still injured. Had heard the imani davis is also at heathrow but dont no for sure. Have to agree tho with all the club hopping it cant have been easy and i suppose there must be a reason why they moved so many times. Cant understand tho why the kids would all go if rochelle is still coaching their. I loved the team sparkle videos and will really miss looking out for new ones i got excited cos they put up a new vid just after christmas of a new little kid and got excited finking we would see more.

Yes I have heard Rochelle has moved to Europa with Catherine Lyons and Becky Bell. Am sure they will all continue to be successful they are certainly very beautiful gymnasts.

I was wondering if "team sparkle" as an entity has disbanded/been split up.

It always struck me as slightly odd, I've never come across one coach and half a dozen girls forming a mixed age group and almost squatting in various gyms. They seemed a bit separate from the host gym. Maybe with Europa there's more scope to integrate into ability or age groups.

Their YouTube videos seem to have been made private, I wonder if there were privacy issues.

Aasha & Imani are now training at Heathrow and Becky is with another coach at Europa who took her to Compulsory 3
Catherine is still with Rochelle as she took her round at the English last weekend.

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back