Team

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Kylie,

That sounds really great to go w/ the 21 yo! I am a personal trainer and it allows me to see clients around gymnastics, which works out really well. I also have trainers working for me which frees up more time. I hope it works out for you!

Well the girl never called me about meeting up and asking about team so I didn't end up asking but I do have good news. I was working out at my private lesson and the one owner happened to walk through the gym at then end and actually said that at regionals there were girls there in their mid 20s competing and so asked if I was interested and he'd like to have me join team. I was so excited. I said I was definitely interested. He said he was going to ask somebody else to get more information about it and let me know. Of course I was hoping to find out about it Thursday evening when I go and now I came down with shingles so don't know if I will be able to go but I guess I'll find out eventually.

That's awesome!! I'm glad the owner approached you! Now you don't have a reason to make up excuses anymore ;)

~Katy

I finally heard back and I'm going to start training with the team in June when they train in the morning for summer. I just have to figure out when I have to teach different fitness classes. I just got a new job at a wellness & fitness center & I'm not sure what my schedule's going to be but I'm excited I'm finally going to get to train with them this summer.

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back