MAG Ten-O Pommel pants fit compared to GK?

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Men's Artistic Gymnastics

Sasha

Proud Parent
Hi parents or coaches,

Has anyone tried the Ten-O Pommel pants for your son or team? I noticed their size chart is quite different from GK, but size charts are sometimes still misleading. Looking for any anecdotal examples of fit.

For reference, my DS(7) is wearing GK size medium, but the inseam is a bit short so he gets the 'harem pants' look. The waist and bum are also really too roomy. The Large GK pants, however, are WAY big on him in every way. Ideally, my son would wear a small GK waist/hip/leg width with somewhere between a medium and large inseam. I have heard other parents complain of the same thing with GK pants. My son is 50" tall with a 21" waist.

Wondering if another brand is good for slim-longer-legged boys?

These would just be for extra practice pants. We're stuck with GK for comp as that is the gym uniform. Thanks!!
s

We got some for my guy, who is long and lean. I like them and think they look better on him, but he prefers his GKs. I think that's a color thing, though.

DS used to like em when he was smaller. They were more comfy, and the waist was more comfy. I could get them in boys medium short, and they were like sweatpants, but fit nice too. The gk ones are good but are quite fitted.

I haven't used the ten-0's but my son has a similar issue, he is 47" tall and weighs just about 50lbs. His GK smalls are a little too small but the mediums are like clown pants. I just got him some pants from turn, and the mediums fit well with some growing room. I ordered them on a Thursday afternoon and got them on Monday so the shipping time was great too.

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back