Welcome to our Gymnastics Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Thank You...Let's Hit 1000 Members!

Status
Not open for further replies.

JBS

Administrator
Staff member
Verified Coach
Proud Parent
Former Gymnast
Sep 3, 2005
Wisconsin
Country
USA
This message board was started back in Sept. of 2005 as an extra little part of LeotardCrazy.com. I really had no idea how much time it would take to get the site to this point. I thought, "Hey...I'll just put it here and people will talk." Ha ha...didn't work out that way. The Chalk Bucket sat there (as a part of Leotard Crazy) for 12 months. Activity was very limited......

Then I logged in and started looking around one day...there were people talking. I really didn't do anything but put this place on the net. You guys showed me that you cared...you guys continue to make this place great.

THANK YOU!

As a result...we are getting noticed! It's Feb. 23rd...let's hit 1000 members by the end of 2007. More great discussions...more networking...more learning. We currently have over 200 members...if each of us told just two of our friends....we would have 600...if each of them told 2 of their friends...we'd be over 1000. Let's do it! Let's connect gymnastics! Let's hit 1000 members by the end of the year!:D

Last edited:

Geoffrey Taucer

Former Admin
Verified Coach
Coach
Proud Relative
Proud Parent
Gymnast
Former Gymnast
Judge
Club Owner
Fan
Jan 21, 2007
Baltimore, MD
Country
USA
Seems like membership has really exploded in the last couple of days. Hope it keeps up!

JBS

Administrator
Staff member
Verified Coach
Proud Parent
Former Gymnast
Sep 3, 2005
Wisconsin
Country
USA
Status
Not open for further replies.