Off Topic Thanksgiving

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

gym monkeys mom

Proud Parent
I know this has been done before but, we can never be to Thankful. So what are you thankful for this past year??

I am thankful for my husband almost being done with grad school, my kids they are great even for teenagers, my health and all my extended family. I am also glad for a gymnastics club who lets all kids compete and not just the ones who look gymnasts. We have great coaches. Thanks for all yuoo do coaches.

Hope you all have a great day!:)

I am thankful that we had Thanksgiving in Canada over 6 weeks ago, so I am now on a diet before xmas comes with all the yummy joy it brings!!!:D

Thankful that I have a happy, healthy family, enough money to put food on the table and a warm roof over our heads. Thankful for great friends, both real and virtual, and that I live in a country in the world where I can be free to be me.

Have a lovely Thanksgiving.....

I am Thankful for my wonderful children, my family, having a home and a job, terrific friends - and lets not forget to be thankful for all the fairies that help us when we need it !!

Happy Thanksgiving to all. May you be safe in your travels and don't forget to wear your 'eating clothes' !!! :D

I'm thankful to have wonderful supportive friends and family, and to have been given opportunites to try new things, and to have a lot of the opportunities that I have had in life. I'm also thankful college applications are almost done!

I am thankful that I have a job I love, and that I get to spend so much time working with the kids I love.

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back