Parents the bar fairy was in fl

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

My dd finally got her fh circle !!!!!!!!!!!!Thur when I went to pick her up she dragged me to the bars and told her coach she had to show me because I would not beleive her.They look beautiful !

Yea!!! That is awesome. So many girls have trouble with that one. Congrats to her :D

CONGRATS to your DD! It's very exciting getting those first skills down. I don't think my DD even really understood what gymnastics was all about until learning all those L4 skills last Summer. It really is such a motivator & you'll see how fast the skills come now.

yay for her! that is hilarious that she had to prove it to you.

will you send her over to AZ? DD is soo close. she has done a few with what she says was a finger spot. she would appreciate it!

Thanks everyone for the replies she has been working on it for months she says she is real close to her kip also so when she gets that she will be all set on bars.She is defintly enjoying l4 alot more then l3 ,me to.Mariposa I will send the fh circle fairy your way just send her back has a kip fairy when your done.

Congrats. That is great news. Now can you send that bar fairy to us too. I swear she has been circling DD but just wont make contact. We too are struggling with that front hip. Tonight DD hit her chin and bit her toung working on it.

If she makes it DDs way, I will send it right back at ya. I hope she has lots of energy as she has lots of fairying to do. LOL.

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back