WAG The Big Little Things in Life

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

played a little hookey from work and spent some time watching my daughter in the gym and be there to see her get her flyaway. She was so happy. It was priceless.

It is priceless! I don't think I'll ever forget the time I was there to see my daughter get her first Kip, or her first BHS. Or my son's first solo giants... Can't catch every 'new' thing, but being there to share what is, in that moment, the "biggest" and most important accomplishment of their little young lives is really special - for both parent and athlete!

Great job on the flyaway! Woohoo! :D

@GymDad9.9 -- You must have sent good flyaway vibes our way.... Got to gym about 15 minutes early yesterday for pick-up and caught my DD getting her first (un-spotted) flyaway too. She literally lifted her arms over her head in a victory "V" after landing it, and was smiling from ear-to-ear all night. (They just started working on them in earnest two weeks ago, after L4 State, so she was pretty pleased with herself)

@GymDad9.9 -- You must have sent good flyaway vibes our way.... Got to gym about 15 minutes early yesterday for pick-up and caught my DD getting her first (un-spotted) flyaway too. She literally lifted her arms over her head in a victory "V" after landing it, and was smiling from ear-to-ear all night. (They just started working on them in earnest two weeks ago, after L4 State, so she was pretty pleased with herself)
Thank you....it's my greatest pleasure!

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back