Coaches The Gym Press Resource Sharing Center

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Valentin

Coach
Hi Everyone
Over the last month i have tried to start something like a gymnastics resource sharing (predominantly coaching) center/system, however this is proving pretty hard. However for now i have set up a Group for Memebers (only) of The Gym Press (www.thegympress.net). Where coaches, judges, etc.. can upload coaching resources, judging recources, DVD lists etc..and be able to share and request resource from one another. So far we have 2 coaching lists up, and hoping to get more as soon as people see that it is working and it is safe. I am also going to work on making a website to make this as user friendly as possible but that will be something that should (fingers crossed) i can get to at some point during the year.

If you are interested go to www.thegympress.net and subscribe to the magazine. Once approved go to The Gym Press Resources Sharing group (http://groups.google.com/group/thegympresstradelist) and subscribe to The Gym Press Trade List group. (you must have a gmail account)

If you have ever wanted to see what coaches around the world are doing, what they are learning, what they are being taught this is the best way after going there yourself.
"one for all and all for 1" haha.
If you have any questions please contact me on thegympress@gmail.com (valentin)

Thank you

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back