WAG The latest I've seen... (Nassar)

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

I'm surprised no one from the '04 or '08 Olympic teams have come forward. Unless I missed someone. Jamie D was from 2000.

.... and also a :mad::mad::mad::mad: - from the Daily Mail. USAG prevented Aly Raisman from speaking to the FBI when she asked to

Raisman, perhaps the most high-profile victim to emerge, said she would not go into specific detail about Nassar's alleged abuse.

She claimed USA Gymnastics stopped her from speaking with the FBI after she tried to seek out the female agent she first spoke with about Nassar - before she realized she had been abused.

After her initial interview, Raisman came to realize she herself was a victim, and tried to speak again with that agent.

That's when USA Gymnastics stepped in, she claims, and stopped her outreach.

'Shortly after she left, it hit me. And I reached back out to an official with USA Gymnastics and I said, "I have to speak to her again. I was making excuses for him and it's not right,' Raisman said on Monday while appearing on Megyn Kelly Today.

'I was not given a courtesy of speaking with her. And was told to just mind your own business.'

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...-abused-former-team-doctor.html#ixzz4z9lGvKJe

I heard his ‘apology’ in court while scanning through the radio. It made me nauseous.

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back