Parents There's another one coming!

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

G

GymTwinsMom

My daughter Hannah has been sitting through her sisters meets and out of the blue, says "Mommy, I wanna do tat" She is 3 years old and want to get her into a gymnastics class. Our problem, is that there is no pre-school classes at our gym. When the twins were younger we took them to a different gym, then eventually when they were old enough, we brought them to our current gym. I would like to do that with Hannah but 2 are at one gym, and 1 is at another...I come to watch L&A a lot at gymnastics, but if I'm with Hannah I can't go there and....please help!:eek::eek::eek:

Well as a Mom with two girls in the gym at different times I just don't watch! Hannah will need you more than them, but there is no way a 3 year old will train as much as L6 twins!:D

I am sure you'll love it, just think of those cute, tiny leos!

When we first moved older DD (she was 7) to our current gym, my twins were "stuck" at our old gym's preschool class (they were 3) because i had pre-paid DD's entire year and they refused a refund. We made it work. I didn't watch older DD's practices as it was not possible to keep 3 yr old twins occupied for multiple hrs at the gym, lol.

Also keep in mind that the preschool classes are usually just once a week for an hour - so you will still have other days to watch the other too. And I agree with bog - just the teeny tiny leos alone are a good enough reason to sign her up :D

Also keep in mind that the preschool classes are usually just once a week for an hour - so you will still have other days to watch the other too. And I agree with bog - just the teeny tiny leos alone are a good enough reason to sign her up :D

Ah, don't you just remember those days when your buying a leo at GK and you always clicked the CXS. ;)

I would talk to your current gym and see what they recommend. You never know they may have a spot for her in a req class. Like a beginner class. I know we have req classing going on while our team practices. There may be a solution there some where.

Aren't most pre-school classes just 1 day a week for an hour? That would still give you time to watch the girls. Maybe you could find a class that starts shortly after you drop off the twins, then you could take her to her class and then go back and watch the girls after?

My 2 1/2 year old wants to do gymnastics as well. She even wears a leo sometimes to when we go to watch A. It cracks me up. We are allowed to hang out in the pre-school gym if no class is in there and we leave it clean, so she does "gymnastics" then.

A didn't start till she was 4 and I won't be starting M in gymnastics until then if I can get away with it. Maybe by then she will have another sport or hobby in mind. :D She gets lots of coaching from big sister at home as well. LOL.

Update!

We signed Hannah up for a pre-school class at another gym! When she is 5 we are going to bring her to our current gym now. She is loving it and metting new friends. Right now is learning a pullover, and I already bought her about 5 leos from GK:eek: Her coaches told me she is very flexable for her age and can already do a good split. I'm hoping it stays that way LOL.

Congratualtions, you are now officially as nuts as the rest of us on CB. 5 leos and one small child :rolleyes::D, I love it. My girls have been told not to count their leos, if they did I'd have to admit that I have problem.

Great news about her class, it sounds like she'll do very well whilst she making friends and having fun. That's why I love gymnastics!

Congratualtions, you are now officially as nuts as the rest of us on CB. 5 leos and one small child :rolleyes::D, I love it. My girls have been told not to count their leos, if they did I'd have to admit that I have problem.

Great news about her class, it sounds like she'll do very well whilst she making friends and having fun. That's why I love gymnastics!

LOL!!! I was going nuts on the GK website! It was like a child in a candy store. Lexi and Leah have about 14 leos each! I am a nut when I hear the word leo LOL. Thanks for the kind words, she already started practicing her wave for the olympics!

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back