Off Topic Ticked Off

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

B

Beammom

I really need to vent. My dd runs track and needed a pair of spikeless track spikes by Saturday. I ordered them and received them yesterday. My dd wears a youth size 3. I know that they run a little small so I ordered the smallest size they had, which was a 5. To my unwanted surprise, they did not fit! When I measured them up to her size 3 shoes they were about 1/2 inch shorter. I immediately called the company and could not get through for 2 hours. After that their office closed. When I called them today, they told me that the shoes are TRUE TO SIZE. I tried to explain to them that the shoes I received had to be sized wrong (defective), because they looked like a 2nd grader could fit them. I was told that they had no controll over the sizing and that they have sold 100's of the shoes without any issues. I was then told that they could send one out at my expense, so that I could receive it on time. I wanted to scream "Over my dead body!". Instead I informed them that I would just order them from another company, since they didn't know the sizing of the shoes that they sell!!!!!!

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back