Time to say goodbye Bogwoppit

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

After 11 years on the Chalkbucket, most of those as an admin for the site, I have decided that it is time for me to walk away. I have had some of the most wonderful times here, and I have made some incredible friendships that have endured away from here too.

I have learned so much, about myself and others. I have learned even more about the world of gymnastics, and how great people can be when they come together as a community.

Thank you for being part of this great place, and I hope those of you who are engaged in this world continue to be, and to continue to keep this place alive.

I will hang around whilst @JBS finds a replacement for me, and likely for a short while into the future to help them settle in. New air is needed, someone who will encourage and motivate members to be the best they can be.

As for my time, my kids are grown and I am travelling more and more, this was always my plan. Life in the cow field has been a gift, having this place for company was another, time to walk off into the sunset.

Last edited:
You will definitely be missed, but good for you in doing what is best for your life- I wish you health and happiness and adventures!

Thank you for your time and effort, your words if encouragement to many, and also the maturity and grace with which you handled some of the stickier situations here.

Enjoy this next chapter!

I will miss you friend! I understand why you are walking away. Thank you for your support over many many years!

I am very sad to see you go. I have found your advice to be very helpful and have always felt you were honest and upfront in your statements. That has been very appreciated. You will be missed. I wish you all the best.

We will miss you! Thank you so much for helping to make CB such a successful and informative site

I understand that it's time for you to move on. You will be missed. Thanks for everything you've done for CB. JBS has some big shoes to fill.

Enjoy the sunset. Even after you've moved on I hope you continue to check in from time-to-time.

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back