Tkatchev

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

mpkbt

Proud Parent
Finally figured out how to post a video on you tube! Tried to embed it on here....still working on that one. One thing at a time!

This was done this summer. This video is of her first try on the set. She is now trying to connect it to her blind full.

YouTube - Tkatchev on the set

THat is really nice, especially considering it's her first try on the actual bars. WIll she compete it this season?

wow!...I hope she's very proud of herself. Good for her!!

I only have level 4's...so I don't know much about this, but...it looks VERY difficult and SCARY to do, but beautiful to watch:)

I can't imagine where a gymnast gets the faith to do that. i've been watching my dd struggle with straddle back and she is physically and technically able to do the skill but is still mentally terrified. Hoping the faith will come.. Congrats to your dd on the skill and you on the video posting!

Thanks everybody! She is very proud of herself! She has always loved bars and isn't nervous when she does it. Beam however is another story! Yes she is going to compete it this season. Hopefully in connection with her blind full.

Mariposa....that is why I love it too. You see so much of the disappointment and frustration of this sport, it is nice to see the joy! Her coach is a great guy...always very excited for the girls.

Love her response!! I love when they get so excited at new skills!!! Looks great!! Can't wait to see it in her routine!!!

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back