Tooo old!?!? 15!

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

ok well i whant to restart gymnastics!! i can do a backwalk over, cartweel,left splits,middle,right,round-off.so do u think i could be good?? and am i old?? and what level??? Please help me!!!!

i dont think your too old...if you can still do some of the basic skills then you proble will pick up the harder skills very quickly. im only 14 and can do what u can do but im still trying to get my back handspring.i have only been in gymnastics for 4 years though. i dont think anyone is to old to rejoin a gymnastics club, as long as you have felexibilite and some skills.

I'm 15 too and I started gymnastics about 2 1/2 years ago and I love it so much! There's no feeling in the world like getting a new skills and having your coaches so proud of you! I'm in Bronze Level (about Level 5) and today I qualified for State! I thought I would never make it! I think I'm the happiest person in the world :). So yeah gymnastics is hard but when you do well it's really rewarding! I am the oldest one on my
team and I thought I would feel awkward but I still talk to my teammates and have a good time...there are a couple of other late starter 8th graders. If you love gymnastics and are willing to work hard, go for it!

Of course you are not too old, lots of people don't even start gymnastics until they are adults. many not until their 30's, 40's, 50's or even later and they still progress to learn some fabulous skills and many even go on to compete. So 15 is certainly not too old.

What level you would be in would depend on the gym you went too. They would asses your skills and decide what level would be most suitable for you to work at.

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back