WAG Top developmental JO programs in each state

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Our gym is on the list too! Not too surprised in a sense... but a little since our gym doesn't have elite, tops, or hopes training

Congrats to all the gym's that made the list -- my dd's gym is on here as well. There are some pretty large inaccuracies though for a few gyms I am familiar with...the data mining must have missed some key details.

The gym I thought would be number one in my state is number two, but what do I know?!

Congrats to all the gym's that made the list -- my dd's gym is on here as well. There are some pretty large inaccuracies though for a few gyms I am familiar with...the data mining must have missed some key details.
Without mentioning a particular state or gym, which "stats" are wrong?

The gym I thought would be number one in my state is number two, but what do I know?!

Aren't the gyms listed alphabetically within a state?

Anyone know how they got the data? Did they just go through mymeetscores or meetscoresonline or contact the gyms for the info?

Reactions: sce
I can say for our state, the gyms named are great gyms but I feel a couple are missing. DDs gym had twice as many state AA winners as the 2 gyms named, and while the optional program isn't large, they qualified most of them to nationals. It's only been operating for 7-8 years so maybe it's that a lot of the optionals started at other gyms, although there are at least 3 (of 6-7) level 10s who started in compulsories there.

I can say for our state, the gyms named are great gyms but I feel a couple are missing. DDs gym had twice as many state AA winners as the 2 gyms named, and while the optional program isn't large, they qualified most of them to nationals. It's only been operating for 7-8 years so maybe it's that a lot of the optionals started at other gyms, although there are at least 3 (of 6-7) level 10s who started in compulsories there.
The criteria is about a combination of things. In other words bringing kids up within the program was a large factor . Also this is a JO article . From what I understand ,tops , hopes , elite will be seperate article .

Aren't the gyms listed alphabetically within a state?

Anyone know how they got the data? Did they just go through mymeetscores or meetscoresonline or contact the gyms for the info?
Oh, maybe you're right! That would make more sense I guess. There's another I thought would beat out the one, but again what do I know? Lol! Still kind of cool that Puma Jr has competed against both. And I would assume you're right and they got the data from meetscores ect. Good question.

Bringing talent within the program is essential, if not the most important. Next is number of upper levels and how many make to E/N.

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back