Tops camp

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Does anyone know what the cut off score was for A camp and what the begining score was for B camp? Also if your daughter makes it to A camp are the parents responsible fot the coaches or does the gym pick up the tab? This is new to us and we do not have a clue what to expect. Thank You!

tops camp cutoff score

Per my daughters coach the cutoff score for camp b was/is 81 and I think they said A camp was 88.....but I may be remembering that wrong.....

My DD make it to A Camp this year and I believe they told me the cut off score was 87 to make it to A. I just asked about the expense for the coach and yes, the child is responsible to pay for the coach's fees (Unless your gym decides to pick up the tab, but it's probably the norm for the child to pay for the coaches expenses). So altho I'm saving on the $450 for food/lodging for my kid and probaby a $400 air flight I do have to pay for her coaches fees. Did anyone else at your gym make A camp? Cuz if they did at least you can all split the cost of the coaches expenses. She's the only one who made A at her gym so we pay her coaches fees alone. There should be no reason why two coaches goes...just be sure just one coach is goingl hehe ;)

I think the cutoff for each age group is different. I believe it's 88 for 10yo and 87 for 9yo A camp. I'm not sure what the 8yo cutoff is or what the B camp cutoffs are.

I think the cutoff for each age group is different. I believe it's 88 for 10yo and 87 for 9yo A camp. I'm not sure what the 8yo cutoff is or what the B camp cutoffs are.
oh wow, that's interesting. I always assumed the cutoffs were the same regardless of age. So then that makes sense...they said the cut off for A was 87 and my DD is 9 yrs. old.

Yes, the cutoffs have been different based on age. Here's what they were last year:

A team:
8yo - 85
9yo - 84
10yo - 83
11yo - 86

B team:
8yo - 80
9yo - 78
10yo - 76
11yo - 82

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads