WAG TOPS results in

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Does anyone happen to know when they may post the actual times? Hoping to get a head start on booking flights. Our dd qualified as a 9 yo (first time attending) Have a room booked in Conroe for 4 nights until we know exact dates. Anyone else staying at Fairfield Marriott?

Yes, we did! Thank you for asking! We got word this past Tuesday that my DD and two other teammates made it and were added to the list!

Congratulations! That's great!

Do you mind telling us how they screwed that up or what happened? It would be good to know for future TOPS qualifiers to be aware.

We still aren't sure what exactly happened other than we knew our kids scored above the 142 mark and their names weren't on the list. We thank fully had a picture of our girls score sheets to send to Kim Riley. The total score was not on them but we knew how to get an estimate of what the score would be. I think the rule of thumb is to have a copy of your score sheets before you leave any testing! Our coach contacted Kim Riley who corrected the error. We never got an explanation for what happened.

When my daughter tested, they handed the coach a copy of the score sheet. Glad Kim Riley accepted a photo of the score sheet. But your coach should either have had a copy or kept his/her copy and even the gym where you tested should have had one. Sounds like a major screw up somewhere, Good to know your daughter did not miss out. Congratulations again!

My DD is one if Higgsgirl's teammates that was in that screwup- talk about a stressful week!! Very glad we had copies if their scores sheets and that we stayed on our coach to get it fixed. These girls have worked very hard and deserved to be on that list since that we're above the cut off scores.

We are very excited for the girls to have the opportunity to go to National Testing. I also appreciate everyone's advice/comments on this site- it is very helpful!

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back