Parents Tops testing results

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

This was my daughter’s first test ever, and it was last minute :) She was training for next year, but wanted to try this year for the experience. I think she might be right on the line of qualifying, so now we wait. Do cut off scores always go up?

Reactions: sce
This was my daughter’s first test ever, and it was last minute :) She was training for next year, but wanted to try this year for the experience. I think she might be right on the line of qualifying, so now we wait. Do cut off scores always go up?
What did you say she made? 88? If so, I would think it would be good enough. Mine only did one her first year as an 8 yr old. He gym kind of 1/2 did it. As 9 yr old, she did 2 and made it and this year she did 3. This is her law year.

What did you say she made? 88? If so, I would think it would be good enough. Mine only did one her first year as an 8 yr old. He gym kind of 1/2 did it. As 9 yr old, she did 2 and made it and this year she did 3. This is her law year.
No, i don’t know her score- i think it is probably close to the cut off last year, but I’m not certain.

Hello,
Does anyone have any idea what the cut off score might be? I read at halfway it was about an 81 for 10 year olds; wondering if it changed since so many tested this past weekend. We calculated my daughter at about an 84.
Thanks, and Good Luck And God Bless to everyone waiting.

Kim said give her at least a week but I personally wouldn't be surprised if it is more towards the end of next week or later. Our coaches notified us but honestly we knew before that because we stalked the USAG website for when the list was posted.
I just looked at the USAG site and the list came out last year on August 11th so maybe it will be done this week and not next week like I was thinking. Who knows. Good luck to everyone!

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back