Tour of Gymnastics Superstars-DC!

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Hey! We are going to the Superstars Tour Oct 30 (Nastia's B-day) in Washington DC!!! Got tickets today! Is anyone else going? Has anyone gone to the other cities??

We went last night. It was awesome!!! The girls were fantastic, but I think the guys stole the show!! They had fun and it showed!

My dd had an unfortunate accident and was taken backstage to be checked out. Every gymnast that walked past had a kind word for her and Blaine Wilson took the time to get down and chat with her a bit. She ended up getting passes for after the show to meet all the gymnasts - what a great group of people!!

Wow! I'm glad it was a great show! Sorry to hear about dd's accident and I'm glad to hear she wasn't hurt too bad. It's pretty cool that you were able to go backstage and meet them!! I guess there was definitely a silver lining in the black cloud of that accident!!

We went this past weekend. The meet and greet before the show was nice---no autographs though. Was pretty cool to see all the gymnasts out warming up. Yes, you can take pics(no flash)---no video taping either. Souveniers are pricey----program was $18!! Have to say once my gymmie saw how much we got soaked for a few pieces of pizza/drinks, she didn't ask for anything. Some t-shirts, the blue replica leo for way too much money!!

To me, the downside of the show was too much Jordan Pruitt and KSM. I agree the guys stole the show. Seems the cast does change some since someone who saw the show earlier said Shayla Worley performed. We saw Nastia, Shawn, Chellsie(her dad was spotting her on bars), Tasha S.(went to UCLA I think), Ashley Postel and Shannon Miller. They guys seem to keep the same cast----the whole Olympic team, the Hamm bros and Blaine Wilson. They also have a couple of rhytmic gymnasts/acrobat types.

All in all it was a good time.

FlipsLeo---sorry to hear about your dd's injury, but glad the show made her feel better!!!

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back