Tour of Gymnastics Superstars

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

It was a great show, but the music's way to loud!! Bring lots of money for souvenirs.

You can read about the show so you know what to expect at my blog @ nightflare514.blogspot.com.

Have TONS of fun!!!

Last edited:
i almost went to that! but unfortunatly i wasnt able to get enough money in time to go see it. have tons of fun and tell me how it was!

i almost went to that! but unfortunatly i wasnt able to get enough money in time to go see it. have tons of fun and tell me how it was!

The show was GREAT!!! We had awesome seats very close to all the action. AND.....we got to see Justin Spring propose to his girlfriend who was sitting just 15 feet away from us!!!! Hubby bought DD the leo that they were selling at the show - he's a sucker :p

The show was GREAT!!! We had awesome seats very close to all the action. AND.....we got to see Justin Spring propose to his girlfriend who was sitting just 15 feet away from us!!!! Hubby bought DD the leo that they were selling at the show - he's a sucker :p

He proposed?:eek:! WOW all those boys are getting married!

Hubby bought DD the leo that they were selling at the show - he's a sucker :p

Is the "USA" on her new leo a sewn on applique like the flame pattern or is it an iron on transfer? Just curious to see if the ones sold at the show are exactly like the ones for sale on the GK website.

Glad to hear that you enjoyed the show. DD and I got to see the show back on September 21st. We thought it was great except for the music.

Have a great day!

Is the "USA" on her new leo a sewn on applique like the flame pattern or is it an iron on transfer? Just curious to see if the ones sold at the show are exactly like the ones for sale on the GK website.

Glad to hear that you enjoyed the show. DD and I got to see the show back on September 21st. We thought it was great except for the music.

Have a great day!

Yes it is an iron on transfer. I was disapointed in that and I wonder how many washes it will take before it starts peeling off. But, DD is thrilled. She wore it to gym last night and had a great night so now she thinks that this is her lucky suit.

All the girls tried to do the worm that the boys do in the show too. It was quite comical, lol.

[quote/]All the girls tried to do the worm that the boys do in the show too. It was quite comical, lol.[/quote]

LOL!! I can see a bunch of gymmies trying to do that!! That worm was seriously awesome, though!

We went to the show last night and my girls had a blast! My 13 yr old is totally in love with Jonathan Hortan and he performed 5 ft in front of her. It was a wonderful show, Jordans music was good, as stated earlier the other band was way too loud. The show flowed very well and I think it was a wonderful experience for the girls.

I had prepared myself for the prices thanks to other posters and I think that the quality was at least good for the prices we paid. My girls are still talking about the boys "break dance" performance. Although we have a boys team at our gym, I think the girls did not really appreciate what the guys could do until they saw the show last night. The girls were beautiful as expected, but was anyone else amazed by how dynamic the guys were? I think my girls will be talking about this show for a long long time!

I just got back from the performance in St. Paul and it was pretty sweet. I'm pretty sure that the majority of the audience was just plain annoyed by KSM and barely interested in Jordan Pruitt. My favorite was mens high bar when the guys came out and all the women were fawning over them and they were showing off. It was pretty cool. I actually enjoyed watching some rhythmic gymnatics for once too. It's much more interesting with rock music than the normal stuff.

I'm sooo excited! :D Tomorrow night in Milwaukee!! :p I can't wait, a girl from my gym just went to the one in St.Paul and she said is was awesome!

I went last night!!! It was absolutely amazing. I went with a non-gymnast friend who still loves gymnastics (in particular Paul and Justin now), and it was a blast. It was my belated birthday present from my parents and her (she paid for dinner), and my mom had bought the tickets. We were both really stressed about colleges and scholarships and such, and this came at a perfect time. We just went out and had a good time.

I went last night!!! It was absolutely amazing. I went with a non-gymnast friend who still loves gymnastics (in particular Paul and Justin now), and it was a blast. It was my belated birthday present from my parents and her (she paid for dinner), and my mom had bought the tickets. We were both really stressed about colleges and scholarships and such, and this came at a perfect time. We just went out and had a good time.

The show in Milwaukee was a lot of fun! It was nice to see the extra performers from M&M's (sklyer memmel, M&M's level 4 boys team, sear's sisters) We had floor seats so we were very close to bars and I got to touch all the performers after they got off the bar or rings. All in all great show!

I went to the one in Millwaukee too!:p It was a blast!! :D It was a birthday gift from my parents and my mom and I went. We had seats about five rows up from where they did their pommel horse routine! I loved all the performances and I also thought that the rythmic ones were good too! My favorite guy gymnast was "Sasha" and at the end of the night, where they introduced everyone I yelled "I love you Sasha!!" really loud, but I don't think he heard me! Overall, it was awesome and I'm really glad that I got to go! :D:p

I went to the one in Millwaukee too!:p It was a blast!! :D It was a birthday gift from my parents and my mom and I went. We had seats about five rows up from where they did their pommel horse routine! I loved all the performances and I also thought that the rythmic ones were good too! My favorite guy gymnast was "Sasha" and at the end of the night, where they introduced everyone I yelled "I love you Sasha!!" really loud, but I don't think he heard me! Overall, it was awesome and I'm really glad that I got to go! :D:p

Sasha's mine. Back away.
*Hisses*

Although, he is engaged. Nastia told me. Boo.

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back