Tracksuits

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Our club is going with Eolie this year. I don't know where you are from, but they are in Montreal.

Don't they call them warm-ups in Canada? (just curious, as I haven't heard the term 'track suit' since the '80s. I was wondering if its one of those regionalisms?) I'm not sure if it works the same there, but our warm-ups usually match the comp leotard in some way and come from the same company. Is that something you can look into?

Have you looked at triple flip? They are Canadian so should be easy to ship. I see lots of clubs use them here for custom jackets, usually paired with plain leggings though as triple flip is on the more expensive end.

Oh, Triple Flip would be cute! Our kids are dying for new track suits (and yes that's what we call them in Ontario :)) we've had the same ones forever and they have the flared bottom yoga pants. The girls want leggings instead. Good luck with your search!

Thanks for all the advice... we currently have Triple Flip, they are super cute and we actually want to buy more.,,, they just closed our store in Newmarket. It seems that nobody at head office with return any calls or emails, they are unreachable!

I can't say I'm too surprised that they closed down. When ivivva really took off a few years ago, I noticed that nearly every girl on my team (and every kid I coached) was now wearing ivivva instead of triple flip. I guess you could say they "stole" triple flip's niche. It really is unfortunate....

I did actually see a comment on that post (by triple flip themselves) stating that they would try to continue their team wear services for the rest of the year. Try emailing them at: teamwear@tripleflip.ca

Hi everyone, thanks for all your feedback! I'm happy to say that even though Triple Flip is shutting down , they are keeping the Teamwear division. We ordering through them again this year! Our contact Danielle, has been absolutely amazing. (dcutt@tripleflip.ca). If any of you have been on the fence about reordering from them. It's such a great product that looks fantastic on our girls, I would hate to see them go under!

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back