WAG Train Your Mind - CD. Thoughts ?

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Tigtimes

Proud Parent
Any of your kids tried this one from Doc Ali. Think mine just needs to hear a new voice, I am doing my best to remain a mute ;). She is 12 mid optional level - agrivated and frustrated with no real reason (well some beam inconsistency) other than I am assuming teen hormonal levels.

I am a believer, but my DD is a skeptic. We have tried a few things, not sure where to give the credit when DD makes a breakthrough. But I still say most sports are really 50% mental and 50% physical, so training the mind makes sense to me.

My daughter has had great success with doc Ali mental training. We use the athlete warrior program, but my 12 year old is still willing to listen and work with me. Give the cd a try and see what she thinks, can't hurt.

Ultimately though, I have found it comes down to whether they believe this can help them and that they are really willing to look at themselves objectively, which I know can be a tricky thing.

The program has helped my dd both with keeping her mind tight and working through touchy spots but also a ton with setting goals and keeping her mind focused on where she wants to go and exactly what she needs to do to get there. She has created her own tools based on what she has learned and uses them daily.

I highly recommend, but again warn that it will only help if your dd wants to do the work and believes in it.

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back