Training hours

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

E

ejmjpr

I go to a county club in Victoria we are the only club even close to me but we only ofer 9 hours a week. I am going into level 9 and the max hours for then is 12. Any ideas??

I go to a county club in Victoria we are the only club even close to me but we only ofer 9 hours a week. I am going into level 9 and the max hours for then is 12. Any ideas??
Moved to the Australia forum.

Ok this is weird I'm level 5 and I train 12 hours a week... My advise is to get home equipment ( some is reasonably cheap and Christmas is coming or build it yourself) if equipment isn't an option, get a copy of your conditioning and do sad much of it as possible at home. It's surprising what you can use... Eg when I was learning tic tocs I did them on my couch... Hope this helps ;P

Ok this is weird I'm level 5 and I train 12 hours a week... My advise is to get home equipment ( some is reasonably cheap and Christmas is coming or build it yourself) if equipment isn't an option, get a copy of your conditioning and do sad much of it as possible at home. It's surprising what you can use... Eg when I was learning tic tocs I did them on my couch... Hope this helps ;P
what gym do you go to?

Ummm I can't say that because of privacy reasons but at my current gym I train 12 hours at a level 5 level but I am changing gums and there level 5 trains 20 hours

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back