Welcome Gymnastics Fans!

ChalkBucket was created in September of 2005 to help everyone learn more about gymnastics.

Joining ChalkBucket not only allows you access to the main forums... but also to our "Social Groups". Around 25% of our conversations now happen in the "Social Groups" which are only available to members.

Training/Open Gym

Discussion in 'UK' started by hollyvh, Sep 8, 2018.

1. Hi all! I am an Australian who is training WAG 5/6 (Australian levels). In January my family and I are travelling to Europe. I am hoping to be able to not lose all my skills and strength, as when I get back there are only a few months until I will compete. Does anyone know of any gyms in London I could train in for a day or two or that have an open gym between the dates of 1st January to the 6th. Any suggestions woud also be helpful. Thank you!

2. Most gym's in the UK are very welcoming to let people train whilst they are on holiday, If you email some gym's that will be close to where you are staying (use this, just type in your postcode https://www.british-gymnastics.org/discover ) im sure many will be happy for you to train there.

PinPin likes this.