WAG Trampoline parks

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Samantha Muhleman Brown I have to thank Don for all his work with the tramp
Parks. My nephew was one of the victims. He fractured his leg at the tramp park in Daytona and currently has an external fixation device sticking out his leg. Nice way for a teenager to spend his summer.

· Reply ·
· July 22 at 8:07am

July 22 at 4:38am ·

Next. Everyone in gymnastics knows that trampolines are boring. Trampoline is a training device used for gymnastics or for competitive trampoline. And there is a fine line between training device and the trampoline becoming a toy. Greg Roe, you understand that as well? So then, you have Cosmic Jump and other places that do their version of Midnight Bowling. Yep. Turn out those lights. Turn on the Travolta disco ball with a light. And the beds are all those black dead beds. Bl...

See More

Jury awards teen nearly $11.5 million after trampoline fall
houstonchronicle.com

Don McPherson
July 22 at 3:44am ·
In this video you see a young man simply bouncing. That is his fiance standing on the pad...the pads that the parks tell them not to stand on. Just as the signs they have posted that state "no double jumping/bouncing". But what you should have all figured out at this juncture is THAT IS what PRECISELY does occur because they are ALL interconnected whereby making them all interdependent. You see, invitees are not told of this inherent defect. Therefore, the warning is a contra...

See More
20269681_1451291041621389_6085271241642475520_n.jpg

-0:10

Don McPherson
July 22 at 3:25am ·
Next, and again credit to Dr. William Sands for the computer model. This demonstrates not only the wave taking place and the energy moving from one bed in to the other but also demonstrates what happens to the subjects that are on them. Everyone in gymnastics knows what this means. To those that don't those 2 little balls represent human beings. What causes the injuries is called double bouncing, double jumping, spiking, rocket launching and various other terms for the same t...

See More
20288999_1451281854955641_3374207920706158592_n.jpg

0:08

Cars and planes and all kinds of things leave families devastated every day/month/year. It's awful and can be terrifying for a parent to dwell on, but I don't stop my girls from walking/driving/flying either. Always be as careful as possible (without becoming afraid of everything) and then live life. If I were that concerned with safety they wouldn't even be gymnasts.

if you understand...they have 2 inherent defects that cause the injuries. you can't control them as a mom. and please do NOT compare in the same conversation or dialogue "gymnastics", "gymnasts", etc; the debate is apples and horse manure. not gonna be nice. you CAN'T supervise inherent defects. you CAN'T control inherent defects. INHERENT DEFECTS! does everyone understand what those 2 words mean?
so continue to have your kids drive cars, fly planes, etc: the odds compared to tramp parks of injury and death are statistically a paucity of what is ACTUALLY taking place in the tramp parks.

if you understand...they have 2 inherent defects that cause the injuries. you can't control them as a mom. and please do NOT compare in the same conversation or dialogue "gymnastics", "gymnasts", etc; the debate is apples and horse manure. not gonna be nice. you CAN'T supervise inherent defects. you CAN'T control inherent defects. INHERENT DEFECTS! does everyone understand what those 2 words mean?
so continue to have your kids drive cars, fly planes, etc: the odds compared to tramp parks of injury and death are statistically a paucity of what is ACTUALLY taking place in the tramp parks.

Luckily I understand what lots of words mean, like bully. Thanks for your advice.

hopefully when you all click on the stuff it takes you right there to this guy's thread. there's more there. :)

the CPSC and the Federal Judge is a bully too. :)

https://www.cpsc.gov/content/federa...ts-to-stop-selling-dangerous-recalled-magnets

this is where the tramp parks are headed. and note the remark in the following. they comment "fluke". so i'll cut everyone some slack. even gymnastics people are not aware of what's going on. it's all in court.

but now i'm letting you all be aware. when you know more you do more. (Oprah?) don't go to these places.

https://gymnasticscoaching.com/2017/06/05/rip-former-oklahoma-gymnast-ric-swezey/

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back