Off Topic transition time??

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

G

gymnast2vballplaya

Hey is gymnastics no fun anymore is the fear of EVERYTHING to much to handle? Maybe its time to take off!!! My the coop!!!!I was an elite gymnast and got seriously injured (broken back and injured sciatic nerve) and now im playing volleyball and let me tell you gymnasts that are retiring, volleyball is probably the best sport for you to join if you have any questions on why i feel this way just ask and ill be glad to inform you!!!!!!:D

Please do tell us what your reasons are! A lot of gymnasts go into cheer, polevaulting, running, or diving, since those sports are just made for gymnasts. But I think most gymnasts are so athletic they could really do almost any sport and be good at it.

Please do tell us what your reasons are! A lot of gymnasts go into cheer, polevaulting, running, or diving, since those sports are just made for gymnasts. But I think most gymnasts are so athletic they could really do almost any sport and be good at it.

I'm definitely the exception to that rule. I can do other sports like running, swimming, all that stuff. But anything with hand-eye coordination I am horrible at. I don't have any hand-eye coordination. I'm always like thats why I'm a gymnast. I think I could do all the sports that you said, Nygymfan , but not anything that involves throwing or catching. haha

I'm good at "big ball" sports, like soccer and volleyball and basketball. Little ball sports like tennis or softball or golf...not so much, haha!

I pretty much fail at any ball sport. It appears that I lack some kind of hand eye coordination, depth perception, or reflexes. I can't really put my finger on it.

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back