WAG trials meet up Friday 8th July - parade tickets giveaway

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Updated first post with details and numbers. I will edit as we get closer. More are welcome, let me know if you cannot make it too.

This would be so fun! I'd love to meet bog. I'm not going there, but I am going to Region 8 Congress. And testing up. This studying thing has got my brain fried.

Bog, I totally want to meet you and others but can't at that time. Maybe we can at least meet at some other point in the weekend.

Aww man ....I normally would love to do something like this, but I have an event at the SAP grill that came with my package that starts at 4:30. I'm not sure I can manage both. I would love to meet people though. I'm new to this board and don't know anyone yet.

Aww man ....I normally would love to do something like this, but I have an event at the SAP grill that came with my package that starts at 4:30. I'm not sure I can manage both. I would love to meet people though. I'm new to this board and don't know anyone yet.

Well ours is at 3:30, so you could do both.

My family is a maybe for the meet up. 2 adults and 3 teens. Not guaranteed since it depends on what time I can get out of work that day, but we are going to try our best - hope it works out!

Bumping up to get final numbers. I need to email the manager tomorrow with a head count. If you were uncertain can you clarify. Currently we have space to seat 30, need to release seats if we will not need them.

Also there will be a 10 parade of champions tickets available. Our group got them, but none of us will use them.

Last edited:
If you would consider my application to your gathering folks I would appreciate it.

My wife and I will be attending the USA-G National Congress and Trials and enjoy the opportunity to meet up with others. Our coaches sessions will be all capturing and we at best arrive a bit tardy.

Thanks for the consideration, Short Balding Guy and his tuff, buff, pretty wife.

If you would consider my application to your gathering folks I would appreciate it.

My wife and I will be attending the USA-G National Congress and Trials and enjoy the opportunity to meet up with others. Our coaches sessions will be all capturing and we at best arrive a bit tardy.

Thanks for the consideration, Short Balding Guy and his tuff, buff, pretty wife.

Totally, we would love to have you join us! Will add you to the list.

I am going to confirm for 20 people based on the numbers of commits. There are about 10 of you who are maybe's, if you manage to show you up I am sure we will squeeze you in.

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back