True Champions and great role models!

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Natasha

Proud Parent
Anyone else watched the interviews with the girls? I am loving all the interviews and am so impressed with how well-spoken these girls are. I LOVED Aly's response to a question about what they had sacrificed, she responded that she didn't consider it sacrifice at all, and stated that they were fortunate to be from families that were able to put them in a sport that they loved and then referenced how there are so many girls in situations that are not able to have that opportunity. Likewise, Simone beautifully 'sidestepped' a question about not being in the lead after bars without putting down her competition at all. And I can't wait to see more of Laurie, I've read some great articles about her.

Their response to what food they were going to eat was funny. They first enthusiastically exclaimed that they wanted burgers, pizza and ice cream then said the standard we eat what we want, all things in moderation line

I found the interviews on the NBColympics.com, the same place they had the live feed for everything. Not sure if you have to have access to the live feed to have access to these as well. One was a Today show interview.

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back