Try Out at New Gym Today!

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Today is my try out at my new gym! I'm so excited for it!! My mom's even busting me out of school 15 minutes early so i can get there on time.
I'll post how it goes tonight!!! Wish me luck!!
:)

After looking at 4 different gyms, we decided on classic. I really like the coaches and they have really good gymnasts.

5 more hours!!!

Sorry it took until now to post anything. The drive is a little longer than we expected, almost 2 hours. :eek:. I didn't get home until like 10 last night, so i just went to bed. The tryout went great!!! Because i'm still coming back from an inury, i can't show them all my stuff yet, but i'll get there. The coaches i think like me and the one even remembers me from like 5 years ago when i competed against them! The bars coach definately sees potential, and he was pretty excited. I'm not up to everything yet on the other events, so the coaches didn't really have much to say. I'm a little sore today, but not too bad. They want me to go up there for two weeks straight, every practice. We are going to try to do that starting June 8th. and doing that week, then the next week is a break, and the the week after that would be my second week. I don't think it'll be a problem to get in, but i'm going to keep working hard and improving!

Thanks for all of your good lucks and best wishes!!

wow 2 hrs! That's quite a drive! Glad u liked it :) Did u just start doing stuff again? yeah, its a long tryout, they wanna make sure everything fits.
The bar coach is really good isn't he :)

yeah, i just got released from the doctor like last thursday, but i've only been to 3 practices since then. I"m glad that they want everything to fit. The bar coach is amazing :)lol.

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back