WAG Tuition cost??

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Level 4 trains 14 hours a week, tuition is $175 a month. Leo, warm up, bag, is $300 (the leo we keep for two years, bag and warm up stay the same). Comp fees are $850.

Level10/junior elite, 25 hours per week, $700/month. We do not pay meet fees or coaches fees, those are covered by our booster club. Located in Minnesota.

Reactions: sce
Oh wife wanted me to tell yall we live in California (the Bay Area). Everything is wayyyy higher this way

Reactions: sce
My jaw is still on the floor at $200,000 houses. I live in Australia. Average house price in my suburb would be $800,000, get closer to the city and yiu would not get anything for under 1 million, or more.

My jaw is still on the floor at $200,000 houses. I live in Australia. Average house price in my suburb would be $800,000, get closer to the city and yiu would not get anything for under 1 million, or more.
All about location, location, location. Same house that’s $200,000 in some parts of the USA is 1.2 million in others. My 2,000 square foot house built in 1971 on a 6,000 square foot lot in the San Francisco Bay Area is worth twice as much as my in-laws 2,000 square foot farm house on 450 acres in Missouri.

I looked out of curiosity in my area- $800,000 would get you a massive,fancy, marble filled house with close to 10,000 sq ft and at least an acre of land. It’s definitely about location.

I looked out of curiosity in my area- $800,000 would get you a massive,fancy, marble filled house with close to 10,000 sq ft and at least an acre of land. It’s definitely about location.

Most of our population live in and around major cities and in our major cities like Sydney and all the surrounding cities of Sydney the average house price (even to live a long, long way from the city centre) is 1.5 Million. And that is the average, so it goes a lot, lot higher.

Appatently the average house cost for the entire country is over $800,000. Housing in Australia is crazy!

Most of our population live in and around major cities and in our major cities like Sydney and all the surrounding cities of Sydney the average house price (even to live a long, long way from the city centre) is 1.5 Million. And that is the average, so it goes a lot, lot higher.

Appatently the average house cost for the entire country is over $800,000. Housing in Australia is crazy!

Wow, even translating that into USD is crazy ($575k)! How do Australians afford to buy houses?

In the Bay Area 800K is around the average depending on where in the Bay you want to live. San Francisco 800K is a 1-2 bedroom apartment

27160895-ADFD-4E58-A312-4E2F0C7F12BF.jpeg

Lord have mercy!! We have a 2700ish square foot (I think) 4 bedroom, 3 bath house that was less than $300,000!! I just don’t get how people live in those areas. I know salaries are somewhat higher but not to the extent that cost of living is!

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back