DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

JBS

ChalkBucket Founder
Staff member
Gold Membership
Coach
Proud Parent
TumbleTally advertised here a while back...I bought it then and it has been my favorite gymnastics scoring app ever since...but it was only for Android. Now it is available for iPhone/iPad as long as you have iOS 7.

I highly recommend this app...get it at the link below (remember iOS 7 is required)...

https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/tumbletally-gymnastics-tracker/id733088814?mt=8

Here is the Android version (rated 4.5 stars out of 5)...

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.flintcreekapps.tumbletally&hl=en

oh man! There you go feeding my app addiction! I used Tumble Tally on my Nook for a year or so before we got our Iphones. Now I have been using Meetacular (which is great by the way), But...now off to buy yet another gymnastics scoring app! LOL

Loved TUmble Tally! Have to stop myself from buying it--I'm sure I can make the current apps work for HS. I don't need another one, right??

Loved TUmble Tally! Have to stop myself from buying it--I'm sure I can make the current apps work for HS. I don't need another one, right??

Buy it...

Buy it...

Have to admit--I did buy it (hanging head in shame--I'm apparently addicted to gymnastics apps). And it's even BETTER than the Android version! Best part--you can air drop records between devices--I haven't tried it, but I assume that means I can keep my iPhone and iPad up to date without entering data twice! Already entered DD's meets for her new high school season (and got teary eyes again that she's not doing JO anymore, sniff, sniff)

If it makes you feel any better ..... I bought it too! It is better than the android version I had previously. I spent quite a bit of time last night putting in scores from last season. I still like Meetacular because of the video and picture capabilities so I will probably use both. But Tumble Tally is really easy to navigate!

I just bought it too. Meet season is almost here for us, and my Meet Tracker app doesn't seem to work on my new IPAD. Tumble Tally is much more user friendly. Thanks for the recommendation!

Reactions: JBS
Really old thread - but I have a tumble tally question. I bought it, love it, and want to be able to keep my ipad and iphone in synch with each other. I figured out how to export the My Data and share between, but is there a way to only export out the new meet to update the other device? Or do I need to send over all the data present each time?

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back