WAG Twisting

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

D

Deleted member D3987

"I don't know him. But I tried to understand him, which offended a few popular posters (and some of their followers). On that thread, @@dunno took a position about twisting that I thought would be repeated here because @@dunno was so adamant that there IS ONLY one correct approach to twisting. But this thread contradicts that approach, which was just grossly overstated."

I have NEVER taken a position that there "IS ONLY one correct approach to twisting".

What I have said, and for all the reasons i have posted, gymnasts should twist the same direction when somersaulting forwards and backwards if/when possible. Additionally, i have been very clear that when coaches and gymnasts run in to troubles with this that you need to do whatever works.

in gymnastics, there are more ways to skin that cat and more than one empirical way to do so. Dunno :)

not really, Bog. i just don't want anyone here confused about what i post. people will start looking thru the site for that "one way" to twist or whatever the other poster misunderstood.

just clarifying. hopefully, everyone will just read and confirm my beliefs. no replies necessary. :)

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back